Hoping 2014 will be more productive & FUN too!
- We have some more potential businesses in the works to carry our coffee (and one or two that just didn’t “resonate” with us, a term our friend Granny Earth says now and then. LOL)
- We’re trying to get the kinks worked out to offer OLR CUPS to be compatible with the Keurig.
- Want to add to the items we offer
- Commercial Kitchen of some type necessary to do some of those ideas we have
- Get the Latte Friends membership started
- and and and...…..
Looking back through the year there have been some positive changes.
- We’re almost done with the roastery building, but not sure what to do with a home based business license. lol
- Expanded our setup at Ligonier Country Market by adding a second tent. We wanted to make it less crowded for our Market friends and us.
- Added some new clients:
Planet Goodness LLC in N. Vandergrift has added our coffee to their store.
Latrobe Art Center’s Neighborhood Cafe has been brewing and retailing our coffee for months now.
Giant Eagle in Ligonier has our shelf of coffee in the Bakery Section, as of November.
- Have 2 customers receiving a “coffee selection of the month” for a year as gifts
- Some customers set up an ongoing schedule to ship to them
- Our coffee traveled to Scotland again, Nantucket, Alaska + it’s regular trip to Florida every month or so
- Painted my first card with coffee to accompany gifts from a friend/customer to another friend/customer. Been wanting to try my hand at that for a looong time. It was a simple design but turned out okay I think. Cathy, Jen + Buddha acted like they liked it at least. lol
- I know I’m forgetting things but… this is good for now.